• Tooth Pain Relief
• Emergency Root Canals
• Abscess Infection Treatment
• Loose, Lost, or Broken Fillings
• Broken Crowns, Bridges, & Veneers, Dentures
• Broken Retainers
• A traumatic oral injury
• Knocked Out Teeth
• Emergency Extractions
• Abscess (infection) Treatment
• Sore Gums
• Cold / Canker Sores
• TMJ Pain and more
• Persistent oral pain or swelling
• Worsening or constant tooth pain or sensitivity
• Symptoms of an abscessed tooth
• A damaged or knocked out tooth
Don’t let a dental crisis grow into a more extensive and expensive problem! We participate with Care Credit so you don’t have to put off your dental procedure. Call (904) 731-1919 Now!
Please have your insurance information available when scheduling your first appointment so that we can verify your insurance benefits and minimize your out-of-pocket expense!
Please remember to schedule routine dental checkups every 6 months to help maintain your healthy smile.